This is the time of year for family, friends and loved ones. It is also a time of giving and remembering those who have passed on. But most of all, Christmas is a time to count your many blessings, because no matter how bad the economy is, or how sad world affairs are, each and every one of us has been given the gift of life. And as a gift to you, all my books are FREE for the holidays. [Click here]
Here are my blessings:
1. My mother turned 80 this year and is in great health. We spent her birthday hiking at Cabrillo National Monument in Point Loma.
2. I'm still married to my wonderful husband despite the fact I'm not a great housekeeper or cook.
3. My eldest son is a senior in college. He took a trip this summer by himself to China and made it back with all organs intact.
4. My daughter survived her first winter in Michigan, first year of college, and first year of marriage and won the Provost scholarship for top freshman.
5. My youngest son is in sixth grade and still wants me to play video games with him even though I am a complete spaz.
6. I self-published three books this year. Michal's Window in February, Your Daily Bible Verse in July, and Broken Build in September.
7. My pastor, Devon Ortiz, is leading and invigorating our church to grand new possibilities.
8. I was honored to be included by Melissa Foster as one of her World Literary Cafe volunteers.
9. I have met and made hundreds of new friends through writing my books and blogging.
10. I have the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.
This Christmas, remember the greatest gift you can ever receive is the one God gave. Receive his Son as your personal Saviour and be blessed, my friend.