I admit it! I'm a cover-aholic. I collect covers from designers and as if that weren't enough, I make them myself. My only New Year's Resolution is to write books for these amazing covers. I won't even stop myself from collecting more. I can't help it. I'm always looking for covers and improving my Photoshopping skills to make better ones.
The first two covers are sports novellas in my #Played Novella Collection: short, sporty, and steamy. The next two [top row right] are Sanchez Sisters [I ran out of sisters unless Papa Sanchez has a secret one somewhere. Oh, I have an idea, a child swap of some kind, not a mistake at a hospital.]
The two left ones in the middle row are impulse buys and have been hanging around for more than a year. Love Is Easy is supposed to be a story that shows love is anything BUT easy. The Love Arrangement [not the final title] is another one I have trouble finding time for.
I love Christmas stories, so I'm almost positive those two covers will be used.
Finally, the last row is a continuation of my Jewells in Love Series. Whole Latte Love is the first of the series, and I have revamped the cover to match.
Goals for the New Year:
1) Write a YA romance with Mina Esguerra's #buqoYA class [Catching Trouble (cover below)]
2) Write at least two sports novellas and put one of them into a Sports Novella Boxed Set
3) Write at least two Christmas novellas and put one of them into a Christmas Boxed Set
4) Finish either Love is Easy and one of the Sanchez Sisters romances. [full-length novels]
5) Finish at least two Jewells in Love romances. [full-length novels]
6) Come up with a series concept for the Love Arrangement [cover, title TBD]
What about you? What are your 2015 goals?
If you're a reader, which cover do you like best and think I should work on?
If you're a writer, what comes first, the story or the cover?
Happy 2015 to all!
Join my Reader's Club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubRachelleAyala/